1. Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in my integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my heart and my mind.
3. For your lovingkindness is before my eyes: and I have walked in your truth.
4. I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with hypocrites.
5. I have hated the congregation of evildoers; and will not sit with the wicked.
6. I will wash my hands in innocence: so will I go about your altar, O LORD:
7. That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all your wondrous works.
8. LORD, I have loved the habitation of your house, and the place where your honor dwells.
9. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
10. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11. But as for me, I will walk in my integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
12. My foot stands in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.