1. The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
2. For he has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
3. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4. He that has clean hands, and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek your face, O Jacob. Selah.
7. Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be you lifted up, you everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O you gates; even lift them up, you everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.