1. Preserve me, O God: for in you do I put my trust.
2. O my soul, you have said unto the LORD, You are my Lord: my goodness reaches not to you;
3. But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the noble, in whom is all my delight.
4. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names upon my lips.
5. The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup: you maintain my lot.
6. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7. I will bless the LORD, who has given me counsel: my heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
8. I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10. For you will not leave my soul in sheol; neither will you allow your Holy One to see corruption.
11. You will show me the path of life: in your presence is fulness of joy; at your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.