1. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
2. Many there be who say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
3. But you, O LORD, are a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head.
4. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
5. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
6. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
7. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for you have smitten all my enemies upon the cheek bone; you have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8. Salvation belongs unto the LORD: your blessing is upon your people. Selah.