1. Moreover he made an altar of bronze, twenty cubits its length, and twenty cubits its breadth, and ten cubits its height.
2. Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in shape, and five cubits its height; and a line of thirty cubits did measure its circumference.
3. And under it was the likeness of oxen, which did circle it round about: ten to a cubit, circling the sea round about. Two rows of oxen were cast, when it was cast.
4. It stood upon twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set upon them, and all their hind parts were inward.
5. And the thickness of it was a handbreadth, and the brim of it like the work of the brim of a cup, like the flower of a lily; and it received and held three thousand baths.
6. He made also ten lavers, and put five on the right hand, and five on the left, to wash in them: such things as they offered for the burnt offering they washed in them; but the sea was for the priests to wash in.
7. And he made ten lampstands of gold according to their design, and set them in the temple, five on the right hand, and five on the left.
8. He made also ten tables, and placed them in the temple, five on the right side, and five on the left. And he made a hundred basins of gold.
9. Furthermore he made the court of the priests, and the great court, and doors for the court, and overlaid the doors of them with bronze.
10. And he set the sea on the right side of the east end, toward the south.
11. And Huram made the pots, and the shovels, and the basins. And Huram finished the work that he was to make for king Solomon for the house of God;
12. The two pillars, and the bowls, and the capitals which were on the top of the two pillars, and the two networks to cover the two bowls of the capitals which were on the top of the pillars;
13. And four hundred pomegranates on the two networks; two rows of pomegranates on each net, to cover the two bowls of the capitals which were upon the pillars.
14. He made also stands, and lavers made he upon the stands;
15. One sea, and twelve oxen under it.
16. The pots also, and the shovels, and the forks, and all their articles, did Huram his father make for king Solomon for the house of the LORD of bright bronze.
17. In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zeredath.
18. Thus Solomon made all these articles in great abundance: for the weight of the bronze could not be measured.
19. And Solomon made all the articles that were for the house of God, the golden altar also, and the tables on which the showbread was set;
20. Moreover the lampstands with their lamps, that they should burn in the prescribed manner before the inner sanctuary, of pure gold;
21. And the flowers, and the lamps, and the tongs, made he of gold, the purest gold;
22. And the snuffers, and the basins, and the spoons, and the censers, of pure gold: and the entrance of the house, the inner doors for the most holy place, and the doors of the house of the temple, were of gold.