1. Now Benjamin begat Bela his firstborn, Ashbel the second, and Aharah the third,
2. Nohah the fourth, and Rapha the fifth.
3. And the sons of Bela were, Addar, and Gera, and Abihud,
4. And Abishua, and Naaman, and Ahoah,
5. And Gera, and Shephuphan, and Huram.
6. And these are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of the fathersí houses of the inhabitants of Geba, and they carried them captive to Manahath:
7. And Naaman, and Ahijah, and Gera, he carried them captive and begat Uzzah, and Ahihud.
8. And Shaharaim begat children in the country of Moab, after he had sent away Hushim and Baara his wives.
9. And he begat of Hodesh his wife, Jobab, and Zibia, and Mesha, and Malcam,
10. And Jeuz, and Sachia, and Mirmah. These were his sons, heads of the fathersí houses.
11. And of Hushim he begat Abitub, and Elpaal.
12. The sons of Elpaal; Eber, and Misham, and Shemed, who built Ono, and Lod, with its towns:
13. Beriah also, and Shema, who were heads of the fathersí houses of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who drove away the inhabitants of Gath:
14. And Ahio, Shashak, and Jeremoth,
15. And Zebadiah, and Arad, and Eder,
16. And Michael, and Ishpah, and Joha, the sons of Beriah;
17. And Zebadiah, and Meshullam, and Hizki, and Heber,
18. Ishmerai also, and Izliah, and Jobab, the sons of Elpaal;
19. And Jakim, and Zichri, and Zabdi,
20. And Elienai, and Zillethai, and Eliel,
21. And Adaiah, and Beraiah, and Shimrath, the sons of Shimei;
22. And Ishpan, and Eber, and Eliel,
23. And Abdon, and Zichri, and Hanan,
24. And Hananiah, and Elam, and Anthothijah,
25. And Iphdeiah, and Penuel, the sons of Shashak;
26. And Shamsherai, and Shehariah, and Athaliah,
27. And Jaareshiah, and Elijah, and Zichri, the sons of Jeroham.
28. These were heads of the fathersí houses, by their generations, chief men. These dwelt in Jerusalem.
29. And at Gibeon dwelt the father of Gibeon; whose wifeís name was Maachah:
30. And his firstborn son Abdon, and Zur, and Kish, and Baal, and Nadab,
31. And Gedor, and Ahio, and Zecher.
32. And Mikloth begat Shimeah. And these also dwelt with their brethren in Jerusalem, opposite them.
33. And Ner begat Kish, and Kish begat Saul, and Saul begat Jonathan, and Malchi-shua, and Abinadab, and Esh-baal.
34. And the son of Jonathan was Merib-baal; and Merib-baal begat Micah.
35. And the sons of Micah were, Pithon, and Melech, and Tarea, and Ahaz.
36. And Ahaz begat Jehoaddah; and Jehoaddah begat Alemeth, and Azmaveth, and Zimri; and Zimri begat Moza,
37. And Moza begat Binea: Raphah was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son:
38. And Azel had six sons, whose names are these, Azrikam, Bocheru, and Ishmael, and Sheariah, and Obadiah, and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.
39. And the sons of Eshek his brother were, Ulam his firstborn, Jeush the second, and Eliphelet the third.
40. And the sons of Ulam were mighty men of valor, archers, and had many sons, and sonsí sons, a hundred and fifty. All these are of the sons of Benjamin.