1. And when any will offer a grain offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon:
2. And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take out a handful of the flour, and of the oil, with all the frankincense; and the priest shall burn it as a memorial upon the altar, to be an offering made by fire, of a sweet aroma unto the LORD:
3. And the remnant of the grain offering shall be Aaron's and his sons': it is a thing most holy of the offerings of the LORD made by fire.
4. And if you bring an offering of a grain offering baked in the oven, it shall be unleavened cakes of fine flour mixed with oil, or unleavened wafers anointed with oil.
5. And if your offering be a grain offering baked in a pan, it shall be of fine flour unleavened, mixed with oil.
6. You shall break it in pieces, and pour oil thereon: it is a grain offering.
7. And if your offering be a grain offering baked in the frying pan, it shall be made of fine flour with oil.
8. And you shall bring the grain offering that is made of these things unto the LORD: and when it is presented unto the priest, he shall bring it unto the altar.
9. And the priest shall take from the grain offering a memorial portion, and shall burn it upon the altar: it is an offering made by fire, of a sweet aroma unto the LORD.
10. And that which is left of the grain offering shall be Aaron's and his sons': it is a thing most holy of the offerings of the LORD made by fire.
11. No grain offering, which you shall bring unto the LORD, shall be made with leaven: for you shall burn no leaven, nor any honey, in any offering of the LORD made by fire.
12. As for the offering of the first fruits, you shall offer them unto the LORD: but they shall not be burned on the altar for a sweet aroma.
13. And every offering of your grain offering shall you season with salt; neither shall you allow the salt of the covenant of your God to be lacking from your grain offering: with all your offerings you shall offer salt.
14. And if you offer a grain offering of your first fruits unto the LORD, you shall offer for the grain offering of your first fruits green ears of grain dried by the fire, even grain beaten out of full ears.
15. And you shall put oil upon it, and lay frankincense thereon: it is a grain offering.
16. And the priest shall burn as the memorial portion, part of the beaten grain, and part of the oil, with all the frankincense: it is an offering made by fire unto the LORD.