1. And he made the altar of burnt offering of acacia wood: five cubits was the length of it, and five cubits the breadth of it; it was foursquare; and three cubits the height of it.
2. And he made its horns on the four corners of it; its horns were of one piece with it: and he overlaid it with bronze.
3. And he made all the utensils of the altar, the pots, and the shovels, and the basins, and the flesh hooks, and the firepans: all the utensils of it he made of bronze.
4. And he made for the altar a bronze grate of network under its rim extending halfway down it.
5. And he cast four rings for the four ends of the grate of bronze, to be places for the poles.
6. And he made the poles of acacia wood, and overlaid them with bronze.
7. And he put the poles into the rings on the sides of the altar, to bear it; he made the altar hollow with boards.
8. And he made the laver of bronze, and the base of it of bronze, from the bronze mirrors of the women serving, who served at the door of the tabernacle of meeting.
9. And he made the court: on the south side the hangings of the court were of fine twined linen, a hundred cubits:
10. Their pillars were twenty, and their bronze sockets twenty; the hooks of the pillars and their bands were of silver.
11. And for the north side the hangings were a hundred cubits, their pillars were twenty, and their sockets of bronze twenty; the hooks of the pillars and their bands of silver.
12. And for the west side were hangings of fifty cubits, their pillars ten, and their sockets ten; the hooks of the pillars and their bands of silver.
13. And for the east side fifty cubits.
14. The hangings of the one side of the gate were fifteen cubits; their pillars three, and their sockets three.
15. And for the other side of the court gate, on this side and that side, were hangings of fifteen cubits; their pillars three, and their sockets three.
16. All the hangings of the court round about were of fine twined linen.
17. And the sockets for the pillars were of bronze; the hooks of the pillars and their bands of silver; and the overlaying of their capitals of silver; and all the pillars of the court were banded with silver.
18. And the hanging for the gate of the court was embroidered needlework, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen: and twenty cubits was the length, and the height was five cubits along its breadth, corresponding to the hangings of the court.
19. And their pillars were four, and their sockets of bronze four; their hooks of silver, and the overlaying of their capitals and their bands of silver.
20. And all the pins of the tabernacle, and of the court round about, were of bronze.
21. This is the sum of the tabernacle, even of the tabernacle of testimony, as it was counted, according to the commandment of Moses, for the service of the Levites, by the hand of Ithamar, son of Aaron the priest.
22. And Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, made all that the LORD commanded Moses.
23. And with him was Oholiab, son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, an engraver, and a skillful workman, and an embroiderer in blue, and in purple, and in scarlet, and fine linen.
24. All the gold that was used for the work in all the work of the holy place, even the gold of the offering, was twenty and nine talents, and seven hundred and thirty shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary.
25. And the silver of them that were numbered of the congregation was a hundred talents, and a thousand seven hundred and three score and fifteen shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary:
26. A bekah for every man, that is, half a shekel, after the shekel of the sanctuary, for every one that went to be numbered, from twenty years old and upward, for six hundred thousand and three thousand and five hundred and fifty men.
27. And of the hundred talents of silver were cast the sockets of the sanctuary, and the sockets of the veil; a hundred sockets of the hundred talents, a talent for a socket.
28. And of the thousand seven hundred seventy and five shekels he made hooks for the pillars, and overlaid their capitals, and banded them.
29. And the bronze of the offering was seventy talents, and two thousand and four hundred shekels.
30. And with it he made the sockets to the door of the tabernacle of meeting, and the bronze altar, and the bronze grate for it, and all the utensils of the altar,
31. And the sockets of the court round about, and the sockets of the court gate, and all the pins of the tabernacle, and all the pins of the court round about.