1. Moreover you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubim of skillful work shall you make them.
2. The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have the same measure.
3. The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and the other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.
4. And you shall make loops of blue upon the edge of the outmost curtain from the first set; and likewise shall you make in the edge of the outmost curtain, in the coupling of the second set.
5. Fifty loops shall you make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shall you make in the edge of the curtain that is in the second set; that the loops may take hold one of another.
6. And you shall make fifty clasps of gold, and couple the curtains together with the clasps: and it shall be one tabernacle.
7. And you shall make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shall you make.
8. The length of one curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and the eleven curtains shall be all of the same measure.
9. And you shall couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and shall double over the sixth curtain in the front of the tabernacle.
10. And you shall make fifty loops on the edge of the one curtain that is outmost in the one set, and fifty loops in the edge of the curtain which couples the second.
11. And you shall make fifty clasps of bronze, and put the clasps into the loops, and couple the tent together, that it may be one.
12. And the remnant that remains of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remains, shall hang over the back of the tabernacle.
13. And a cubit on the one side, and a cubit on the other side of that which remains in the length of the curtains of the tent, it shall hang over the sides of the tabernacle on this side and on that side, to cover it.
14. And you shall make a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a covering above that of badgers' skins.
15. And you shall make boards for the tabernacle of acacia wood standing upright.
16. Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the breadth of one board.
17. Two tenons shall there be in one board, set in order for binding together: thus shall you make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
18. And you shall make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward.
19. And you shall make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for its two tenons, and two sockets under another board for its two tenons.
20. And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:
21. And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
22. And for the sides of the tabernacle westward you shall make six boards.
23. And two boards shall you make for the corners of the tabernacle in the rear.
24. And they shall be coupled together at the bottom, and they shall be coupled together at the top of it unto one ring: thus shall it be for them both; they shall be for the two corners.
25. And there shall be eight boards, and their sockets of silver, sixteen sockets; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
26. And you shall make bars of acacia wood; five for the boards of the one side of the tabernacle,
27. And five bars for the boards of the other side of the tabernacle, and five bars for the boards of the side of the tabernacle at the rear westward.
28. And the middle bar in the midst of the boards shall reach from end to end.
29. And you shall overlay the boards with gold, and make their rings of gold for places for the bars: and you shall overlay the bars with gold.
30. And you shall raise up the tabernacle according to the pattern of it which was shown you on the mount.
31. And you shall make a veil of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of skillful work: with cherubim shall it be made:
32. And you shall hang it upon four pillars of acacia wood overlaid with gold: their hooks shall be of gold, upon the four sockets of silver.
33. And you shall hang up the veil from the clasps, that you may bring in there within the veil the ark of the testimony: and the veil shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy.
34. And you shall put the mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony in the most holy place.
35. And you shall set the table outside the veil, and the lampstand opposite the table on the side of the tabernacle toward the south: and you shall put the table on the north side.
36. And you shall make a hanging for the door of the tent, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, embroidered with needlework.
37. And you shall make for the hanging five pillars of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, and their hooks shall be of gold: and you shall cast five sockets of bronze for them.