1. And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that gives it willingly with his heart you shall take my offering.
3. And this is the offering which you shall take of them; gold, and silver, and bronze,
4. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
5. And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and acacia wood,
6. Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
7. Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8. And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
9. According to all that I show you, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the furnishings of it, even so shall you make it.
10. And they shall make an ark of acacia wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it.
11. And you shall overlay it with pure gold, inside and outside shall you overlay it, and shall make upon it a moulding of gold round about.
12. And you shall cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners of it; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.
13. And you shall make poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold.
14. And you shall put the poles into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.
15. The poles shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.
16. And you shall put into the ark the testimony which I shall give you.
17. And you shall make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it.
18. And you shall make two cherubim of gold, of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat.
19. And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on the two ends of it.
20. And the cherubim shall stretch forth their wings above, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall face one another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be.
21. And you shall put the mercy seat on top of the ark; and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you.
22. And there I will meet with you, and I will commune with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim that are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give you in commandment unto the children of Israel.
23. You shall also make a table of acacia wood: two cubits shall be the length of it, and a cubit the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it.
24. And you shall overlay it with pure gold, and make for it a moulding of gold round about.
25. And you shall make unto it a border of a handbreadth round about, and you shall make a golden moulding in the border of it round about.
26. And you shall make for it four rings of gold, and put the rings in the four corners that are at its four legs.
27. Close to the border shall the rings be for places for the poles to bear the table.
28. And you shall make the poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with gold, that the table may be borne with them.
29. And you shall make its dishes, and its spoons, and its covers, and its bowls for pouring: of pure gold shall you make them.
30. And you shall set upon the table showbread before me always.
31. And you shall make a lampstand of pure gold: of hammered work shall the lampstand be made: its shaft, and its branches, its bowls, its knobs, and its flowers, shall be of the same one piece.
32. And six branches shall come out of the sides of it; three branches of the lampstand out of one side, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side:
33. Three bowls made like almonds, with a knob and a flower in one branch; and three bowls made like almonds in the other branch, with a knob and a flower: so also the six branches that come out of the lampstand.
34. And in the lampstand shall be four bowls made like almonds, with their knobs and their flowers.
35. And there shall be a knob under the first two branches of the same one piece, and a knob under the second two branches of the same one piece, and a knob under the third two branches of the same one piece, according to the six branches that proceed out of the lampstand.
36. Their knobs and their branches shall be of the same piece: all of it shall be one hammered work of pure gold.
37. And you shall make its seven lamps : and they shall light its lamps, that they may give light in front of it.
38. And its wick trimmers, and their trays, shall be of pure gold.
39. Of a talent of pure gold shall he make it, with all these utensils.
40. And see that you make them after their pattern, which was shown you on the mount.