1. And the LORD spoke unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus says the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
2. And if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your borders with frogs:
3. And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, and into your bedchamber, and upon your bed, and into the house of your servants, and upon your people, and into your ovens, and into your kneading troughs:
4. And the frogs shall come up both on you, and upon your people, and upon all your servants.
5. And the LORD spoke unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth your hand with your rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.
6. And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.
7. And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.
8. Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron, and said, Entreat the LORD, that he may take away the frogs from me, and from my people; and I will let the people go, that they may do sacrifice unto the LORD.
9. And Moses said unto Pharaoh, You tell me: when shall I entreat for you, and for your servants, and for your people, to destroy the frogs from you and your houses, that they may remain in the river only?
10. And he said, Tomorrow. And he said, Be it according to your word: that you may know that there is none like unto the LORD our God.
11. And the frogs shall depart from you, and from your houses, and from your servants, and from your people; they shall remain in the river only.
12. And Moses and Aaron went out from Pharaoh: and Moses cried unto the LORD because of the frogs which he had brought against Pharaoh.
13. And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and the frogs died out of the houses, out of the villages, and out of the fields.
14. And they gathered them together in heaps: and the land stank.
15. But when Pharaoh saw that there was a respite, he hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
16. And the LORD said unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch out your rod, and strike the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
17. And they did so; for Aaron stretched out his hand with his rod, and smote the dust of the earth, and it became lice in man, and in beast; all the dust of the land became lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
18. And the magicians did so with their enchantments to bring forth lice, but they could not: so there were lice upon man, and upon beast.
19. Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had said.
20. And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he comes forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus says the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me.
21. Else, if you will not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon you, and upon your servants, and upon your people, and into your houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground on which they are.
22. And I will set apart in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end you may know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth.
23. And I will put a division between my people and your people: tomorrow shall this sign be.
24. And the LORD did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies.
25. And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go, sacrifice to your God in the land.
26. And Moses said, It is not proper so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?
27. We will go three days' journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to the LORD our God, as he shall command us.
28. And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that you may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only you shall not go very far away: entreat for me.
29. And Moses said, Behold, I go out from you, and I will entreat the LORD that the swarms of flies may depart from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people, tomorrow: but let not Pharaoh deal deceitfully any more in not letting the people go to sacrifice to the LORD.
30. And Moses went out from Pharaoh, and entreated the LORD.
31. And the LORD did according to the word of Moses; and he removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people; there remained not one.
32. And Pharaoh hardened his heart at this time also, neither would he let the people go.