1. Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
2. Continue in prayer, and watch in it with thanksgiving;
3. Praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:
4. That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
5. Walk in wisdom toward them that are outsiders, redeeming the time.
6. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man.
7. All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellow servant in the Lord:
8. Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your state, and comfort your hearts;
9. With Onesimus, a faithful and beloved brother, who is one of you. They shall make known unto you all things which are done here.
10. Aristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, and Mark, cousin to Barnabas, (concerning whom you received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;)
11. And Jesus, who is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellow workers unto the kingdom of God, who have been a comfort unto me.
12. Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, greets you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
13. For I bear him witness, that he has a great zeal for you, and them that are in Laodicea and them in Hierapolis.
14. Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.
15. Greet the brethren who are in Laodicea, and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house.
16. And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that you likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
17. And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which you have received in the Lord, that you fulfill it.
18. The salutation by the hand of me Paul. Remember my bonds. Grace be with you. Amen.