1. Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do you.
2. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God has prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
3. And when I come, whomsoever you shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.
4. And if it be fitting that I go also, they shall go with me.
5. Now I will come unto you, when I shall pass through Macedonia: for I do pass through Macedonia.
6. And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you, that you may bring me on my journey wherever I go.
7. For I will not see you now in passing; but I trust to tarry awhile with you, if the Lord permits.
8. But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.
9. For a great and effective door is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
10. Now if Timothy comes, see that he may be with you without fear: for he works the work of the Lord, as I also do.
11. Let no man therefore despise him: but send him forth in peace, that he may come unto me: for I look for him with the brethren.
12. Concerning our brother Apollos, I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall have opportunity.
13. Watch, stand fast in the faith, be men, be strong.
14. Let all your things be done with love.
15. I beseech you, brethren, (you know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
16. That you submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that works with us, and labors.
17. I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.
18. For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge them that are such.
19. The churches of Asia greet you. Aquila and Priscilla greet you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
20. All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
21. The salutation is of me Paul with my own hand.
22. If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
23. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
24. My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.