1. I commend unto you Phebe our sister, who is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
2. That you receive her in the Lord, as becomes saints, and that you assist her in whatever business she has need of you: for she has been a helper of many, and of myself also.
3. Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
4. Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
5. Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Greet my well beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
6. Greet Mary, who bestowed much labor on us.
7. Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen, and my fellow prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
8. Greet Ampliatus my beloved in the Lord.
9. Greet Urbanus our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
10. Greet Apelles approved in Christ. Greet them who are of Aristobulus' household.
11. Greet Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that are of the household of Narcissus, who are in the Lord.
12. Greet Tryphaena and Tryphosa, who labor in the Lord. Greet the beloved Persis, who labored much in the Lord.
13. Greet Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
14. Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brethren who are with them.
15. Greet Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints who are with them.
16. Greet one another with a holy kiss. The churches of Christ greet you.
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.
18. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the innocent.
19. For your obedience is well known unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and innocent concerning evil.
20. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
21. Timothy my fellow worker, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, greet you.
22. I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, greet you in the Lord.
23. Gaius my host, and of the whole church, greets you. Erastus the treasurer of the city greets you, and Quartus a brother.
24. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25. Now to him who is able to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26. But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27. To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.